RAMBLE: What is on My Travel Bucket List?
As you might imagine, I am a lover of lists! I’m sure it’s no shock to learn I have an ever-evolving and growing travel bucket list. Take a look at my current travel bucket list. Have you already done any of these or are you inspired to add some to your list? If you don’t already have a list download my free template below to make your own.
My Travel Bucket List
- Visit all 7 continents
- See all 7 wonders of the world
- Travel to over 100 countries
- Travel abroad for over a month
- See all 61 U.S. National Parks
- Walk the full 16 miles of the Zion Narrows
- Take a helicopter tour in Hawaii
- See the Northern Lights
- Visit Easter Island
- Travel the Sahara Desert by camel
- Ride an elephant in Indonesia
- Ride a yak in Nepal
- Pet a llama or alpaca in Peru
- Hold a sloth in Costa Rica
- See luminescent sea creatures
- Celebrate Day of the Dead in Mexico City
- Watch the Monarch butterfly migration at the Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve in Mexico City
- Swim with pigs in Cancun
- See the rainbow mountains in Peru
- Visit the Louvre in France and see Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa
- Visit the Tate Museum in England to see Louise Bourgeois’s sculpture Spider
- See the kiss of death statue in Barcelona Cemetery
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef in Australia
- Explore Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- Hike the Italian countryside
Free Travel Bucket List Template
Feel free to download this bucket list template to start creating your own list!
Laura’s Rambles Podcast
I’ve launched a bi-monthly podcast series! One episode explores the benefits and drawbacks of a travel bucket list. I have always been pro travel bucket list, but the older I got I wonder if a bucket list is a good idea? In the age of lofty ambitions, burnout culture, and FOMO (fear of missing out) does a bucket list put too much pressure on crossing everything off? Or is there a feeling of failure if you don’t see/do everything? Be sure to listen to my new podcast on Spotify to hear more!
Let me know in the comments below what you think of travel bucket lists. Do you find them inspiring or daunting?
You might also like:
- CREATIVE TRAVELOGUE: HARRY POTTER
- RAMBLE: ROAD TRIP PODCAST RECOMMENDATIONS
- CALIFORNIA: TRAVEL JOURNAL
- HAVANA, CUBA: 30+ TIPS I WISH I KNEW BEFORE VACATION
Like this post? Pin it so others can, too!